We had a great day, we enjoyed Christmas we eachother and family. I can't believe another year has gone by. Katelyn is sure growing fast, we love her so much, she is the best gift off all!!
Your blog looks awesome! I love it. Looks like you had a great time in Hawaii. I'm so glad you went, although we really missed you when we were at home for the reception. It just wasn't the same w/ out you & Katelyn & Sherm.
2 comments:
Your blog looks awesome! I love it. Looks like you had a great time in Hawaii. I'm so glad you went, although we really missed you when we were at home for the reception. It just wasn't the same w/ out you & Katelyn & Sherm.
I loved my glow worm when I was little. It's great they brought it back. It almost makes me want another baby. Merry Christmas and happy 2008!
Post a Comment