Hey Juliette and Sherm! Ellen put me on to your blog--darling! Katelyn is such a doll! I see A LOT of Sherm's family in her face, do you agree? Love the bow glued to the hair. I did the same for Ashley every single day of her life until she wouldn't put up with it any more. Enjoy your Christmas! Love, Aunt Deon
2 comments:
Hey Juliette and Sherm! Ellen put me on to your blog--darling! Katelyn is such a doll! I see A LOT of Sherm's family in her face, do you agree? Love the bow glued to the hair. I did the same for Ashley every single day of her life until she wouldn't put up with it any more. Enjoy your Christmas! Love, Aunt Deon
That is such a cute picture! I miss you Juliette! I am so glad I get to see what your up to with the blog!
Post a Comment