This is my diaper bag, the bag that can hold anything and has everything. It doubles as my purse most of the time. I don't want to carry both a purse and a diaper bag, I already have my hands full enough as it is. It is funny how men always give women a hard time about the "junk" they carry around, but when they need something or a place to put something, this big ugly bag comes in handy. I love watching Sherman carry this big thing around, what a manly man! I tell him, Hey atleast its not PINK!
I tag.....Cordie, Wendy, Nicole, and my Mom...........have fun!!
1 comment:
Hi Juliette! Ha! You're not kidding about those purse parties...it doesn't help when Missy's best friend is a "Purse Lady" and always stops by with her latest and greatest! I love keeping up with your sweet girl, handsome hubby and your fun self!
Post a Comment