Thursday, April 10, 2008

ABC Tag!!!

A. Attached or Single? Attached to Sherman

B. Best Friends? Sherman is my best friend, but I also enjoy the company of family and many friends I have made over the years.

C. Cake or Pie? Neither, I would rather have a brownie!

D. Day of Choice? Saturday

E. Essential Item? Carmex, Sherm says that I am addicted. I also don’t go anywhere without my water bottle.

F. Favorite Color? I love black lately; we have all heard it is a sliming color!

G. Greatest accomplishment? Married in temple, and giving birth to a beautiful baby girl!

H. Hometown? Kuna, Id

I. Indulgences? A Swedish massages (just had on the other day, you can’t beat an hour of that) and shoes!

J. January or July? JULY, I love the 4th of July, from the parade, fun clothes for babies to the yummy food and dessert parties, it is my favorite!

K. Kids? Katelyn, she is almost 14 months

L. Life is incomplete without? The love of my life, Sherman and Katelyn!! The gospel and the rest of my family and friends. Also trips to the mall, a good movie and dinner dates with my husband!

M. Marriage date? 05.01.04

N. Number of siblings? 7

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges

P. Phobias or fears? Fears, dogs!

Q. Quotes? “When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you command the attention of the world.” George Washington

R. Reason to smile? When I look at my daughter and she gives me such a cheesy grin with those little teeth sticky up. WOW!

S. Season? Spring, Summer, and Fall

T. Tag three friends? Nicole Stucki, Eden Beus, Bethany Rice

U. Unknown fact about me? My babysitter broke my arm when I was 2.

V. Very favorite store? I love to shop!! Target, Old Navy, Macy’s and Gap. Then there is Walmart and Costco for the essentials!

W. Worst habit? Eating ice cream before bed!

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound, that was my favorite part of my trips to the doctor while pregnant. I loved seeing my baby!

Y. Your favorite food? Love Mexican, especially taco salad!

Z. Zodiac? Aries

2 comments:

Bethany Rice said...

thanks for tagging me that was fun. Sorry we aren't great friends, we really our trying to be better. Next time we are in town, I promise we will stop by and see you guys. We will repent from being a bad friend and will strive to do better.

us said...

I cant believe it has almost been 4 years since you guys got married. Happy Anniversary in a couple of weeks.