Wednesday, May 21, 2008

this hat is clearly to small!!!








What a girl! She found an old hat and insisted on putting it on herself, she did pretty good considering it is about 3 sizes to small. She wanted to wear it around the house all day! It sure is funny how when I want her to wear a hat she wants nothing to do with it, but when it is her idea it happens, I guess that would be a 1 year old for ya! She sure has been a hand full lately, I am really considering only having one child!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't just have one baby! That would be completely unfair to deprive us of more fun Blaser baby personalities!:)
Is that last year's 4th of July hat?
Super CUTE header!

joanna said...

That is so true...if it's their idea then it's the best idea ever! And I'm loving your new title and header, it's perfect!
Katelyn sure is a doll.

Erin said...

Small or not, she loves the hat and looks so cute in it too!