Monday, June 9, 2008

Little DIVA!!




Katelyn looks so cute in the petti skirt, I am tickled pink that she likes it! She didn't mind getting into it and at times would be upset when I would take it off her. I had a petti skirt when I was little and can't wait for her to have her own, it is on back order and will be here soon. Thanks to Emily for letting us borrow it, she loved it! I love having a girly girl, overwhelming at times but so fun to dress up! She has such a fun personality, I enjoy getting to know her every day, she is a pleasure to be around!





4 comments:

joanna said...

How fun to dress up little girls! I'm loving how she puts her hand on her hip for the picture, she's got the attitude to fit the petti-skirt. Katelyn, you're too cute!

Cordie said...

Oh Don't you just LOVE having a girl!!! That is too cute and fun!

Wendy said...

where did you get that?? soo adorable.. Though I have never heard of a petti skirt.. or does it stand for pretty??... It must be my dutch in me!

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Oh that is just priceless! Where do you order them from. I am sure Taylor would NEVER take it off. But I would love to get one for her and Sadie for their dress up box. Fill me in on the details!