We love our new bike trailor! There was a huge yard sale in the neighborhood right next to ours (in our ward) last weekend. We had been wanting one of these for a while, and we found one in great condition. It can fit two kids and then turns into a jogging stroller if needed. Sherm took Katelyn for a stroll around the neighborhood to test it out, she loved it!! We are so excited for our family bike rides this summer!!
5 comments:
What a FUN find!
Cachey saw one of those at the library parked beside the bike rack and said that he wanted "one of dose yiddo fins." (one of those little things)Can you imagine me riding a bike with an extra 100 lbs behind me...I'd either have some serious thigh muscles or, I'd never get it to go...We will probably NEVER find out!
Enjoy your bike rides! Sounds like good times are ahead!
That is a PERFECT find, I am so jealous!
I love it. I would love one of those too, but I need a bike to go with it:)! Isn't it great what you can find at a yard sale!
how fun! i'm dying to see you guys. can't wait till next week!
I found your page again. I think on Becky's page. Anyway, Just a note to say I love all the pictures Katelyn.
she is such a cutl girl.
Jill
Post a Comment