Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lovin' Life

Bight and Early, seems to be the new norm, but man is she happy. Here is Katelyn in our bed after a good nights sleep in her crib. She loves being in mom and dads bed, infact it is extremly hard to get her out. She always does a little shimmi shake under the covers and then lunges for a pillow! Too Cute! Anyway there is nothing like a snuggle baby in the morning wearing tight little pajamas, I love it!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey! Sherm's cousin Ashley here. She sure is a cutie! Look at those pretty eyes! What a fun little girly girl!

Cordie said...

I love the look of babies when they first wake up! This is such a cute picture of her.

Wendy said...

What a cutie! I love this picture!

joanna said...

Oh, gotta love those early birds...(some days I don't.)
I love this picture, just like you said a snuggle baby with tight pjs, too cute.