Monday, August 25, 2008

Look who's 18 months old!



I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. She is acting like a big girl more and more each day. I find myself having full out conversations with her, she responds like she understands it all! Funny girl. She went to nursery for the first time and did pretty good. She is very social and loves to play with other children, unfortunately she is use to playing with her dad and can get a little rough at times. Here are some of the fun new things katelyn has been doing in the last couple months.
~folding her arms for prayer
~obeying commands (we tell her to get something and she does)
~doing her chores (puts laundry away, sets the table and hauls things to the trash)
~eating a kid's meal hamburger (almost)
~puckering up for a big juicy kiss (she makes her lips look like a fish)
~combing her own hair! (not a hard task)
~she can put on her shoes with out help (her crocs)
~she steps into her pants and holds her toddies up in the air for her socks
~she brings me the finger nail polish and points to her toddies
~she tries to feed herself dinner
~talks my ear off (she can only say a few words, but mostly jibber jabber)
~and lately she has been very sassy!!! (a little dramatic as well!)
What a girl, we are sure lucky to have her as part of our family, we love her so much and look forward to more fun and exciting things to come! We love you Katelyn

6 comments:

Becky said...

It blows me away to know she's now in nursery! It's been fun watching her grow.

Bethany Rice said...

blessed day when nursery comes. I love that time, you get to go back to church and actually listen. I can't believe she is that big already. Just wait it gets even better and worse once they start the terrible twos. They get funnier the more words they learn.

Cordie said...

Oh she is so sweet! My Olivia is almost 18 months and she is doing everything your little one is, so much fun and lots of work!

Angela said...

YIPEE FOR THE NURSERY!!! know you have to pay attention at church:)

She is a cutie

Micah Kormylo said...

Horray for nursery! Isn't it just so much fun watching them do new things and learn of the world. It just keeps getting better. She's is such a doll!

Alli Blue said...

This may sound horrible, but you are so lucky to have one to yourself! I would not change having twins 1st, but I don't think I enjoyed it as much as I should have! Looking back, uuuggghhh! Oh well! She is a busy little girl! What a sweetie!