Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On the move...



Here is Katelyn at Sherman's football game, she loved crawling all over the bleachers, running with the other children and clapping for the wrong team. But some how I did catch some rather calm moments on camera.

Katelyn holding still for just a moment, long enough for a mommy-daughter shot. As you can see she was anxious to get movin' again. We had a good time and are looking forward to next week.



8 comments:

Ashley said...

That first picture is so sweet! Cute outfit! I'm glad Katelyn had fun at the game!

Angela said...

I love the pictures!! I think Katelyn has your eyes Juliette

Alli Blue said...

This reminds me of taking my girls to wrestling. I finally gave up on trying to wrangle them and gave them each a wipe and what do you know? They cleaned every bleacher at Centennial High School. And they used an entire bag of wipes, but I knew where they were!

Anonymous said...

i love what you are doing to your pictures. you will have to teach me. they are all so cute, but i love the one w/ the two of you. you both look so beautiful.

Cordie said...

Okay seriously so cute and what editing program do you use! I must know.

Austinfamily said...

Juliette,
What a beautiful little girl and momma. It's great to hear from you. Take care!!
Cami

us said...

I bet you guys love this time of year. I'm sure she is her daddy's best cheerleader.

Becky said...

Very cute pictures! She's turning into a little girl--not so much of a baby anymore.

Guess what--we're finally back in town!!