I am so in LOVE with my little family! I LOVE Valentines Day, you get to celebrate those that are most important in your life! First, my wonderful husband, Sherm. He is the LOVE of my life, and the best husband! I LOVE him so much and am thankful for all he does for our family. WOW, what an awesome person I get to be with forever! He is kind, loving, thoughtful, strong, handsome, spiritual, athletic, funny, liked by all, hard worker, creative, studious, and many many more! I LOVE you Sherman Paul! Second, my beaufiful daughter, Katelyn. She is also the LOVE of my life, the sweetest little girl! I LOVE her so much and am so thankful that I get to be her Mom! She is funny, dramatic, very social, very girly, a helper, a friend, an angel girl, smart, intense, stubborn, happy, LOVES to play with friends, LOVES her cousins, LOVES her church teachers, and many many more! I LOVE you Katelyn!



7 comments:
Happy Valentines day! your family is so cute :)
yes, I will agree with all of that...Sherm is so fun and Katelyn is a doll. What a great mom/wife they have too- Happy Valentine's Day!
holy cow- does that say 19 weeks?!? I'm excited to hear if Katelyn will get a sister or brother!
Cute pics, happy valentines day!
Katelyn's smiles say it all: she knows she is so loved, thus she is so happy!
yes, we love sherm! how did you get so lucky? must be because you are such a nice girl!
love,
mom
ps katelyn is so lucky, too!
Juliette! Kenzie wants to invite Katelyn to her birthday party this Saturday. I have an invitation for her but I think I lost your address.
so
feb21st 10:30 am
at our house 7791 w limelight street
it is a Curious George party so if you guys come (yes you are invited too!) she'll want to wear "painting" clothes so she can Monkey around. Let me know if you guys can come! 629-6050 We'd go banana's if you could make it!! ;)
She is soooooooooooo cute!!
Post a Comment