We had a great Easter! We enjoyed the weekend with family, friends and especially eachother! Katelyn had a fun time at each Easter egg hunt, our ward had a primary one and then at Grandma's house. She looked darling in her Easter dress on Sunday and loved it too! She kept saying "katein's dress", and wanted to wear it over and over.



happy girl Easter morning!
9 comments:
She is SO cute! And she looks so tall in her little rain coat! Love it!!!
Cute curly hair!!
I remember when my girls had curls! Too cute! Don't cut em'!
I don't blame her for wanting to keep wearing her dress, it is adorable! I love the curls!
Where did all of her hair come from so suddenly? She is truly a beauty! Goodness sakes.
she is so tall! That last picture is just too cute, fame it!
Like everyone has said her curls are adorable. What a cute girl. Holidays are so much more fun with a little one.
that dress is so beautiful. Easter is the best. she's so grown up with her big curls and talking so good-what a doll.
Cute, Cute, Cute!!
Post a Comment