Friday, May 1, 2009

5 Years ago today...


I married the man of my dreams! He is the best Husband and Dad, we love him so much! He is my best friend, my eternal companion, my everything. He always can find a way to make me laugh and smile, he is so fun to be around! Our little Katelyn just adores him, and me too! He works so hard to support our family, honors his priesthood, fulfills his callings and is a great support to me in whatever I am trying to accomplish. When I look back on the last 5 years, though times have been tough, we have been through a lot together; bought our first home, traveled to Hawaii, Tennessee, and Arizona with the Boise State Football team, Sherman graduated college and now has started is masters degree, welcomed our little Katelyn into our home, Sherman got his first job teaching at Skyview High School and so much more. I can't wait to see what is next and can't wait to spend forever with my sweetheart! I love you Sherman!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :)

Beth said...

Congratulations on 5 great years!

Ashley said...

Congrats! Happy anniversary!

Everyday with Jill said...

So happy for you!!
Congrats! :-)

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

happy anniversary to 2 great people! i love you!

love,
mom

Bethany Rice said...

Congrats, I can't believe it has been that long. It doesn't feel that long that we have been married. Wow how time flies when your having fun. I hope things are going good with you and can't wait to see your baby when he comes.Miss ya

Alli Blue said...

How sweet! Congrats on 5 years!

Gwyl said...

Congrats on 5 years! Time to celebrate!!!

Deon said...

What a love story! Happy 5th!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary to a fabulous couple!

joanna said...

ohhh, so cute! Happy anniversary you guys!

Alanya/Ally said...

Congrats! I've heard the first years are the hardest... so your in for bliss, right? I hope you celebrated, too! Love ya!

Sarah said...

Congratulations guys, you have such a cute little family!

Becky said...

Yay! Congrats! I love the engagement photo--you two don't look that different.