Wednesday, May 27, 2009

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT....




Katelyn got her first set of piggies, I know, I know time to celebrate! I guess the real shocker would be the fact that she sat still long enough for me to do her hair! She actually liked them and left them in for quit some time, I think she looks dang cute! I would love to do it again, but I am afraid they would be a disaster after a car ride, I mean how do you teach a 2 year old not to rest her head in her car seat, someday she will worry about her hair, but I just don't think we are quite there yet!

8 comments:

The McDonald's said...

How cute!

Sarah said...

So cute and girly, love them. I love my new suit by the way.

Alli Blue said...

Hurray for ponies! Too cute!

Beth said...

Love the do!

Unknown said...

Have you not seen Addison's skee wampus ponies in her pictures. That dang car seat always messes up hair! She is way cute! Just wait till you can braid it!!!

Becky said...

Yay!! She's definitely not a baby anymore..sniff sniff, huh?

Way cute!

Jess said...

So cute! I love how they curl so perfectly!!!

Unknown said...

What an exciting day! I LOVE piggies on little girls. She looks adorable!