

Oh Katelyn is so sassy! She put these headbands on all by herself and then went outside and started to ride her bike. I grabbed the camera and this is what I got, a little bit of sas! She has been so fun lately I just had to post about her, we love our Katers! Have I ever mentioned I love having a GIRL, well I do! And I love that she is sassy and very much a girly girl! Today I put on a shirt that she has not seen before and she came into my room and said "Cute Mom"! Now how many 2 year olds notice their mothers clothing? She does and it made me laugh, she is so funny!
8 comments:
She is a cute girly girl, that is for sure!
Oh my Sassy! ;)
She is SO working that camera! Moxie and sass--she will make the world go round!
She does have the best pout!!
Oooo! Watch out for teenage years! I love that first picture, though.
She is so cute! I love her little sassy face! I've been out of the blog world for awhile, so I know this is late, but Congrats on a boy! I am really excited for you and your family and also Happy Anniversary!
just the title of the post is so Katelyn-i just love that first picture!
that is so funny that she notices what you're wearing. I could probably wear the same stinkin' outfit every day of the week and Lindsey wouldn't think a thing about it. So funny. She's adorable. Great pictures!
Post a Comment