Briggs is here!!! Congratulations to you and your family! You look so terrific, and Sherm doesn't look too worse for the wear either :) Give little Katelyn and Briggs a hug from us. What a sweet family you have. YAY!!!
He is adorable! I can't believe how tiny he is. Addison was 6 lbs 9 oz. and I thought he was tiny. Hope you are feeling well and it looks like everything went great!
He is so Cute and tiny... especially compared to Big Johnathon Merrell. Congratulations Juliette and Sherm! No baby for us yet, but I get induced tomorrow, on the 2nd.
Congrats! He really is so cute... and so tiny! I don't know if Sherman told you, but Sarah and I stopped by on Sunday. You were sleeping and we told him not to bother you. Briggs is so perfect. I'm glad you are both doing fine now. Call if you need anything, even if you need a break and want me to take the kids. ;)
Wow Briggs--36 comments on your birth! You're pretty darn popular!
Hey Juliette! Once again, congrats. I saw his pictures on Laura's blog and boy oh boy he's somethin' else! Way cute pics! I see quite a bit of Katelyn in him. I can't wait to be able to come by and see you guys again sometime. Ugh! I'm so sick of the busy life!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a little cutie! I love the picture of Briggs sitting under the lights for his jaundice with his little goggles on! Looks like he is totally trying to fake tan or something! :)
37 comments:
he is BEAUTIFUL!
(is that ok to say that about a boy?)
congratulations...we love briggs just like all the rest of the blaser family!
ahw! Adorable! Congratulations guys! Great job Juliette! He looks so little in his carseat!!!
Yaaaaa! He is so cute! Handsome little man! Congrats! I hope you are feeling well and everybody is recovering!
He is so handsome!! And I really like his name! You look awesome!! Congrats to all of you!!
Congrats!!! He is so cute and tiny. I can't wait to meet him.
i love him so much!! he is so cute......dang i am one good uncle:)!!
Briggs is here!!! Congratulations to you and your family! You look so terrific, and Sherm doesn't look too worse for the wear either :) Give little Katelyn and Briggs a hug from us. What a sweet family you have. YAY!!!
he is so cute. We can't wait to meet our new nephew. How is Katelyn doing with the adjustment?
He is adorable! I can't believe how tiny he is. Addison was 6 lbs 9 oz. and I thought he was tiny. Hope you are feeling well and it looks like everything went great!
Congrats!! He is adorable! Wish we lived closer to see him in person!
Michelle Maughan
wow, how did it go? I'm getting ready in the next few weeks for our little boy. He is so cute Juliette!!!!!
Wow, he is so itsy bitsy and so cute. Congrats!
Congratulations! He is very cute. Enjoy that little guy. How is Katelyn doing with a new little bro? I bet she loves him a ton.
He is very Handsome! I just want to kiss him. Congratulations. Welcome Briggs!
What a cute cousin! Jonathan says hi.
He is so Cute and tiny... especially compared to Big Johnathon Merrell. Congratulations Juliette and Sherm! No baby for us yet, but I get induced tomorrow, on the 2nd.
We'll see!
Hope the recovery goes very well.
-Suzy
We are so happy for you. I love brand new babies. He is so cute! Hope your feeling well. Congratulations!
Briggs is such cute little baby. Love the name too! Congrats on a healthy baby!!!
Congrats! He really is so cute... and so tiny! I don't know if Sherman told you, but Sarah and I stopped by on Sunday. You were sleeping and we told him not to bother you. Briggs is so perfect. I'm glad you are both doing fine now. Call if you need anything, even if you need a break and want me to take the kids. ;)
oh my goodness. he is so so so cute! finally, i get to see this boy. what a doll. can't wait to get these 2 boys together:) love you so much! - lina
You all look so happy and beautiful! What an adorable little boy. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
What a little cutie! I'm glad that all is going well for you.
So cute!! congratulations!
How precious and exciting for you. Good luck with the transition!
Congrats Blaser family!
Juliette & Sherman he is precious! Congratulations! Love ya!
Jan
He is adorable!!! Congratulations! Hope all is well with mama and baby!! xoxo
Congratulations. We loved the pictures and the name. Best of luck.
Congrats!! We love boys and hope you have fun with two kids. He is adorable.
Congrats! He is so adorable! Hope everything is going great.
Oh he is just perfect!! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is a cutie! I say you keep him! :)
Congratulations... you look great. What a beautiful family.
Congrats!! Denny and I are so happy for your family!! Love you guys!
Congrats Blaser fam! he is adorable!!!
Wow Briggs--36 comments on your birth! You're pretty darn popular!
Hey Juliette! Once again, congrats. I saw his pictures on Laura's blog and boy oh boy he's somethin' else! Way cute pics! I see quite a bit of Katelyn in him. I can't wait to be able to come by and see you guys again sometime. Ugh! I'm so sick of the busy life!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a little cutie! I love the picture of Briggs sitting under the lights for his jaundice with his little goggles on! Looks like he is totally trying to fake tan or something! :)
Post a Comment