Wednesday, July 22, 2009

10 Days old










My friend Laura took these shots of Briggs when he was 10 days old. I think they turned out great, she is so good with newborns. After pooping and peeing on everything we finally got some great shots, thanks Laura!

14 comments:

The Barker Clan said...

Oh my word! How cute! I have looked at her photo blog before and she does a great job! Hope you are settling in well to having a new baby.

Beth said...

Cute, cute, cute! What an adorable bundle of joy!

Alanya/Ally said...

Oh my goodness! That first picture is priceless!!! It looks like you have another set of kissable lips, just like Katelyn.

Kricket said...

Those are incredible. He is really handsome.
Kricket

Deon said...

Briggs is beautiful! And even at this age one can tell that he totally belongs to the fam! Congratulations on your gorgeous baby boy!

Cordie said...

What a handsome little guy! What beautiful pictures, that girl is good.

Cordie said...

What a handsome little guy! What beautiful pictures, that girl is good.

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh, that first picture is just sooo adorable!!! I can't wait to find out what we are having.. two more weeks!

Jess said...

He is darling!! I didn't even know you were pregnant. So fun!!!

us said...

You're right, those pictures are awesome! Too bad she doesn't live in Salt Lake. She really got some great ones!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and those pictures are adorable. I am hoping we can get a boating trip lined up so I can come and see you soon!

Edwards Family said...

Those are the most adorable pictures!!! He is so cute! I love newborns! How are you feeling? How is it going with two kids? Congrats on your newest addition!

Kate Perkes said...

Juliette!
I didn't know you had your baby! He is so little and so cute! Congratulations!

Nicole Stucki said...

I LOVE the first one! Those are some great pictures. Congrats again! Hope you are recovering good and that he is a good baby.