She looks a little more like a little child than a baby to me here. that is so sad, but yet we love that she is growing up to be such a good little girl, helper and princess (which she has been refering to herself as!) Oh we love her!
She really IS looking like a little kid! So beautiful too. I don't know if I've commented about Briggs yet...he is so adorable and handsome. He looks like he just fits right in! I love the picture where he's leaning on the arm of the couch. Congratulations.
I've meant to tell you how much I love Katelyn's hair every Sunday I see it. It's so cute up with the ribbon around it. She's growing up! *sniff sniff*
8 comments:
She really IS looking like a little kid! So beautiful too. I don't know if I've commented about Briggs yet...he is so adorable and handsome. He looks like he just fits right in! I love the picture where he's leaning on the arm of the couch. Congratulations.
What a beautiful little princess!
Those eyes! Stunning.
oh man, she does look so grown up. i wish i got to see her more. i'm missing so much:( she's so adorable.
cute, yeah definitely a little kiddo! How is life with two?
Juliette & Sherm-
You have such darling kids! I love the pictures of Brigg, and Katelyn is such a doll!
Love ya!
Jan
I've meant to tell you how much I love Katelyn's hair every Sunday I see it. It's so cute up with the ribbon around it. She's growing up! *sniff sniff*
we love katers!!
Post a Comment