Thursday, September 10, 2009

11 weeks today...

oh man i love this little guy! I can't believe how time flies, it feels like I have known him forever! He is such a pleasure to have in our home. We love you baby Briggs!


This is the face he gave me every time the flash from the camera bugged him! Cute!

15 comments:

Ashley said...

The second picture looks just like Katelyn's pout! So cute!

Cordie said...

your kids look so much alike, they are adorable!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

he has huge eyes, I love it! Hope your doing well.

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

its his birthday??

love,
mark :D

Alanya/Ally said...

Wow, he's changed... well not since Tuesday. It had been awhile since I saw him, and that second picture he looks tons like Katelyn.

He looked great in his blessing day outfit. I'm sorry we missed that. Hope it was wonderful!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

He's so cute - love these shots!

Caleb and Suzy said...

Handsome boy! He gets cuter and cuter every day!

Parker and Carly said...

He is adorable. I love that little annoyed face. He has so much going on in that head than he can communicate! Love it!

Deon said...

Briggs looks like such a little man, don't you think? I bet he will be Katelyn's protector and watchful guardian in a few short years :) Both of your children are absolutely beautiful!

janbang said...

Juliette-

He is so dang cute! How fun that you have 2 darling kids! It looks like Katelyn is taking good care of him too! Love ya!

Jan

Caroline said...

oh man he's too cute. i love those big eyes and how he's crossing his little feet in the picture. i LOVE babies! i don't want our boys to grow up yet:)

Unknown said...

He is such a little cutie! I love the first picture with him sitting on the couch! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his eyes!

Beth said...

He has so much personality! I can't believe how much he looks like his big sister! Cute, cute, cute!

Sarah said...

Holy smokes he is too darn cute!!!! I need to see him in real life.

Deon said...

Hey Juliette, will you email me your mom's mailing address? Thanks! deonsagers@msn.com