Friday, October 9, 2009

Briggs

Just an update on Briggs. He is loving his big sister. While I am nursing him, he tries to keep her in sight at all times. Pretty cute, but not to comfortable for me! He is smiling a ton and laughs when we play with him. Each day we try to have tummy time, this is not to often due to the fact that he has a "hands on" sister. Katelyn tries to give him a toy, but usually she shoves it in his face. I am not sure when he will learn to roll over or crawl, he is never on the ground with out me! Well he actually rolled over 2 times last week but I don't blame him, I think he was sick of the toys in his face! He has been sleeping pretty good at night, on a good night he will sleep from 9 to 6ish. We have been going to Sherman's football games, he has loved being outside. He is an all around happy baby. We are loving our baby Briggs! Here is a cute picture of him in his new beanie hat and a picture of him in his Blue and Silver (Skyview colors) for the football game.





10 comments:

The Barker Clan said...

He is so adorable!!! I can't believe how tiny he is :) I love the pictures you have had done of the kids.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Cute! I love the hat - where did you find something with little "ears" ? Briggs is such a handsome little guy!

Alli Blue said...

Where did you got that beanie? I am on the hunt for hats for the baby! Let me know!

Beth said...

It is surprising that second children survive first borns! It's so cute that he keeps his eye on big sister!

joanna said...

what a cutie, with some beautiful eyes. I'm sure sherm's loving his little football boy...go skyview!

Micah Kormylo said...

His eyes are big and beautiful. Congrats, again, on the addition. Siblings are awesome!!!

Becky said...

I can never get over just how stinkin cute Briggs is! I love his big blue eyes the most. He's got one loving big sister! Glad she hasn't been the opposite!

Edwards Family said...

He is the most adorable boy! He has the cutest eyes and I love his cheeks, so cute! Josh was the same way with Nate, but now they are buddies and Josh is so much more careful and not quite so much in his face.

Becky said...

Hey I saw your latest picture on Emily's blog--WAY cute! I love the bold colors you all are wearing. It's definitely a keeper!

Sherrie Batty said...

You have such cute children.