This poor little man has been so sick the past week. He had a double ear infection and an eye infection, so sad. Although he wasn't feeling well he was still a pleasure to be around! Man I love this little guy, he is so much fun. We love our baby Briggs and are so glad he is feeling better!


3 comments:
I'm glad he is feeling better also! It's never fun when you are sick, especially when you are a little tyke and not quite understanding what is going on! Kisses to both kids!
Aw, shucks. Don't you just wish you could take the pain and miserableness on yourself when your kids are sick? I'm glad to hear that Briggs is soon to be back in the saddle again!
I am so sorry that he has been so sick. It is NO FUN at all when they are sick like that. I love the first picture of Briggs that you put on this post. What a happy little face.
PS. I love the picture of Katelyn and her daddy that you put on your title. So sweet!
Post a Comment