Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween...

We had a fun Halloween this year! Katelyn is at a fun age and Briggs was just easy going, we had a great evening. Here are some pictures of the kids...

Here is our little puppy dog, he didn't know what to think about this costume, but man he looked cute!




Now Katelyn on the other hand could not quit talking about her costume all week, in fact we are still talking about it. She had a ball going to the Trunk or Treat and to the fire station. She got really good at saying "trick or treat" and then "thank you", she loved running around with cousins and eating candy. When we went to the local fire station she got really scared and shy, they gave her some candy and then took us to see the trucks, I tried to put her in the truck put she started crying. I managed to get a couple of pictures of her with one of the firemen, they were so nice and thought she was so cute in her costume! After leaving she wanted to go back, I think now if we went she would do a little better. Maybe we will go again. Here is our little fireman (woman) all dressed up and ready to go. Thanks Grandma for the fire coat!



8 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Cutest puppy ever! And I love a girl firelady!

Caroline said...

you forgot the exclamation mark. Woman!

what cutie pies. i didn't even get to see little briggs that night because he was already asleep. glad you posted pictures:)

Unknown said...

I love Briggs's deer in the headlights look! So cute!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Katelyn's fireman costume. Where did your mother find that?

Deon said...

Don't the holidays take on a whole new meaning when little ones are around? Your kids look so darling all dressed up with someplace to go!!!

Cordie said...

oh they look so adorable in their costumes.

Beth said...

Cutest little fireWoman! Ever! I'm just dying to give that little puppy a treat!

joanna said...

SO CUTE!!

i just love them.

Beth said...

Love your new intro pic! Daddy and his little girl!