Friday, August 20, 2010

Madison Football

Sherm and the Madison football team drove to Boise for a 7 on 7 tournament in July. They did very well! Just tonight they played in the Sugar Salem Jamboree, beating North Freemont and ended in a tie with Sugar Salem. They open up the season with Rigby at Madison High on August 27th. We are very anxious for this football season to get started. Go Bobcats!

6 comments:

Alli Blue said...

He totally looks like the coach! Great job Sherm!

Deon said...

I saw Sherm's sports news interviews, and it seems that he is now your town's local hero! His players sound like they just adore him :D Good luck with the season, and keep us posted!

Beth said...

Go Bobcats! Here's to a winning season with a great coach!

Erin said...

We are so excited for you both! It may be the first time ever that we follow Madison. He'll do great! Good luck to you too with your two little ones. This will be like your version of tax season :)

Unknown said...

I hope your season has started off well. I think that it is great that he has the head football coaching job. Go Bobcats!!!

Unknown said...

I hope your season has started off well. I think that it is great that he has the head football coaching job. Go Bobcats!!!