Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my Katelyn girl...

this little gal just loves pictures. It really is not hard at all to get her to smile. Usually if she sees me take a picture of Briggs she says, "mom you forgot me"! She is growing up way to fast! We love our big GIRL! Katelyn got to go fishing with G-Pa Sherman last weekend, she loved every minute!



Always posing for the camera, I just love her big smile and blue eyes. She sure is a sweet girl!




4 comments:

Ashley said...

Aw, she is beautiful! Time has flown by so fast!

Unknown said...

I love her curly hair! She is so beautiful!

Caroline said...

Uh... hello! When did she turn into a GIRL? She looks so grown up I can't believe it. She is absolutely darling!

Becky said...

I love how long and curly Katelyn's hair has gotten. Such a little cutie! Briggs sure seems to be changing a lot to me too. Is he getting tall? It really looks like it from the pics of him standing. Oh how I miss your little family!