he's looking a little chubbier! and cute!
Juliette! He is so handsome and he is getting so big. Loved your update. Hope all is well.
At first I thought Liz wrote, " . . . he's looking a little cubbier!" which would have been just as accurate :DBriggs is adorable. Just like his name. Love that so much!!!
Oh my gosh! That is so funny. I have a picture of Katie doing the exact same thing. Kids are so funny.Hey, awesome job on Katelyn's first french-braide! I love when their hair gets long enough to do fun things with it!!! Glad to see you're doing well. We miss you out here.
Oh, how funny! I'm sure Brigg's was very proud of himself! Cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
he's looking a little chubbier! and cute!
Juliette! He is so handsome and he is getting so big. Loved your update. Hope all is well.
At first I thought Liz wrote, " . . . he's looking a little cubbier!" which would have been just as accurate :D
Briggs is adorable. Just like his name. Love that so much!!!
Oh my gosh! That is so funny. I have a picture of Katie doing the exact same thing. Kids are so funny.
Hey, awesome job on Katelyn's first french-braide! I love when their hair gets long enough to do fun things with it!!!
Glad to see you're doing well. We miss you out here.
Oh, how funny! I'm sure Brigg's was very proud of himself! Cute!
Post a Comment