Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stinker boy...

as katelyn would call him! The other night our family was watching a Christmas show, I stepped away to get jammies out of the dryer. I guess I left the dryer open. Just a few minutes later we noticed Briggs was missing...what in the world. The house was far to quiet...I new something was up. We called his name and no response, we looked around up stairs and no luck, I didn't panic yet, I knew he couldn't have gone far. That is when we heard a giggle. I headed towards the laundry room and this is what I found, a contagious little smile! I mean how in the world do you get mad at this little guy? He was so proud of his new found hide out! And yes, Katelyn tried to shut the door on him and run! Not so fast, and that is when the fun ended, but not before I snapped a few shots of this cute boy! Here are just a few...








5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!

Lindsay said...

his aunt jamie used to hide in the dryer during hide n seek. of course, she was old enough to get in and out by herself if we couldn't find her, but still, maybe it's a family thing...

Caroline said...

The last one is my favorite. So cute! He has big beautiful eyes, doesn't he?

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

haha, that is hilarious!

Becky said...

too funny. Such a sneaky lil man.