Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mr. Independent...

Briggs has really been changing a ton lately. Growing up way to fast. Just within the last month or so he insists on feeding himself food that requires a spoon or fork. I really tried to discourage this because he makes a huge mess. I was content feeding him things like soup, fried eggs, cereal, and so on. Well he is determined to win that battle. Here is Briggs feeding himself taco soup at the table. He did a pretty good job, I must say. I still have a hard time letting go of that control. I guess my baby is not really a baby anymore.
This little man had been talking so much. Just so I remember at a later date I am going to list the words that he has learned to say:
Ball
Football
Touchdown
Down
Wait
Daddy
Mommy
Beth
Kendall (Beth's friend)
Johnny (cousin)
Mama (Grandma)
Papa (Grandpa)
Baby
Please
Thank you
Love you
Bite (we he is hungry)
Bath
Bed
Socks
Shoes
Hat
Dog
Toes
Nose
Eyes
Head
I know there is more but I can't think of them now, of course, right?
Oh and he still HATES nursery.
But he sure is a pleasure to have in our home.
we lOVE him!

Just being silly!!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

he can say "Johnny?" awwww. how sweet. We'll have to get Johnny to say Briggs :) he's adorable. love the big smile and the comb over:)