Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Field Trip!

Katelyn and her preschool class went on a field trip to the BYU-Idaho's Campus Post Office. Honestly, will attending college there and even after I had no idea this place even existed. On the day of the field trip Sherm had no school, so he stayed home with Briggs while I attended to field trip with her. Well, I was the ONLY mom that joined the fun! I was a little surprised and a little embarassed (i am sure all the teachers were like, get a life lady) but I had fun anyway. I just could not imagine sending my baby on her first field trip ALONE. She learned a lot and had fun with her friends. I really enjoyed seeing her with her teachers and friends.

We then went from the Post Office to the BYU-Idaho Animal museum. All these animals made Katelyn very nervous, but I did seem to get a few shots of her close to and looking at the animals. I mean, wouldn't this bad boy make you nervous too?

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

i'd be nervous too, that bear looks like it's about to swat her!!! looks like a fun field trip, and it will be fun for her to look back at these pictures (which no one else has, since their mom's didn't come) and remember what a great time she had!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

She looks so grown up! That's our Katers! What a cutie.

love,
mom

Erin said...

She is so adorable! It was good seeing you at State bball. Next time, more than a millisecond okay.

Ellen said...

Well she should be used to the stuffed animals, she has been to Grandma Sherm's house after all! Looks like she is having fun at pre-school finally!

Edwards Family said...

Your kids are so cute! That's nice that you were able to go with Katelyn on her field trip. She looks so happy! Guess what? I'm coming to Rexburg on April 8th. Will you be around? My brother is getting married that day, it would be fun to see you and actually meet your kids!

Edwards Family said...

Oops, we will actually be there sat. April 9th.