Last month Katelyn turned 4!
I can hardly believe it.
She is such a good girl and we love her so!
Here are 4 things Katelyn LOVES right now:
1. Preschool, Miss Kari and her classmates
2. Her Dad, her friends(boy friend Logan) and her little brother
3. Mac n Cheese, chicken nuggets, and ice cream
4. Nail polish, playing dress up and reading books
ok that was more than 4.
Enjoy these cute pictures of my big girl...









7 comments:
the second one is my favorite...close up, in the box, red background!! PERFECTION! she is beautiful!
Happy Birthday tomorrow!
love you!
love,
mom
My fave is the fourth one down--bring on the PINK, baby! Actually Katelyn looks absolutely adorable in every single frame. No foolin'. She is a doll!
And, am I to take it from your mom's comment that you have a birthday coming up? Well, happy birthday to you!!!
So cute! We need to get together soon, its been awhile.
Wow, growing up fast! Beautiful girl!
Wow! Time sure flew by!!! It's seems like just last week I was going to your baby shower for her. Tell her happy birthday, we love her, and miss her!
Such a little cutie! Happy Birthday little fashionista!
She is adorable! Jill did a fantastic job on her pictures! Love them all. I love the picts of the 2 of them together. Such cute smiles!
Post a Comment