Friday, April 22, 2011

Some of my little guy...

Just like Katelyn,Briggs adores Sherm!
He loves to play with his dad on the floor. They wrestle and play football everyday!
Briggs also has a thing for helmets. Good thing we got him his own BSU one!
He use to try to wear Sherm's and it would just about knock him over!







Why oh why can't we all have a set of legs just like this little guy??
I know I wouldn't mind at ALL!
Briggs loves to run around wearing not much at all!
Especially while wearing his camo cowboy boots!
I think he looks pretty cute, dirty face and all!




1 comment:

Caroline said...

i know i wish i had legs like that! he is a skinny little guy, hu? he has such a cute smile and is so so cute. i love that he's so into sports:) and i love the onsie/cowboy boot combo. funny!