Katelyn could not decide on which Valentine Bear she wanted, believe me we tested them all out. In the end we choose the lowest priced one, got to love Wal-mart!
Yeah I love wally world too. You can keep your kid entertained and when you check out you just eave the toys there :) Katelyn is so cute.. You gotta tell me how to add the music to my bog. I love it! well I guess we'll keep in touch. Love wendy and Kenzie
4 comments:
Good choice, and Happy Valentine's Day!
Love Brian & Caroline
Yeah I love wally world too. You can keep your kid entertained and when you check out you just eave the toys there :) Katelyn is so cute.. You gotta tell me how to add the music to my bog. I love it!
well I guess we'll keep in touch. Love wendy and Kenzie
Katelyn is too much fun, she makes me smile. What a cute little neice and cousin we have!
Oh the decisions we face with kids:)! I love how you tested them all out. Katelyn is a doll.
Post a Comment