katelyn wanted to play with this purse and would not (over her dead body) give it back. Lucky for us that lady was nice and let her play with it for the remainder of the game. Katelyn is all girl and i love it!!
Your little girl is so cute. It is so fun to keep up on everyone through blogging! I love little girls. I have a couple divas too. I wouldn't change it. I hope everything is going good. We need to stay in touch.
4 comments:
oh goodness... she looks like she's two years old w/ that purse and the boots! two going on 13:) what a doll baby. xoxo
Your little girl is so cute. It is so fun to keep up on everyone through blogging! I love little girls. I have a couple divas too. I wouldn't change it. I hope everything is going good. We need to stay in touch.
Oh, that's too cute...guess she learns from her own diva mom! Thanks soo much for the pictures of Cutter, I love them!
Middle picture, second row...my favorite!She's got the purse...now for the next step...SHOPPING!!
Pure GIRL!!!
Post a Comment