Happy Birthday Katelyn!!! I can't believe you are already 13 years old... i mean, 1 going on 13. :) I love you!Auntie Caroline
How cute is she. Time goes by too quickly. She is one cute girl. She takes after her mama.
Hope she had a happy birthday. She is a cutie pie, but I would have to disagree with Nicole, I think she looks like her daddy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATELYN!! We love you and were so glad to share your special day(or the day after) and cute birthday cake with you! We look forward to more fun birthday parties...because I'm sure this year will fly by too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Katelyn!!! I can't believe you are already 13 years old... i mean, 1 going on 13. :) I love you!
Auntie Caroline
How cute is she. Time goes by too quickly. She is one cute girl. She takes after her mama.
Hope she had a happy birthday. She is a cutie pie, but I would have to disagree with Nicole, I think she looks like her daddy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATELYN!! We love you and were so glad to share your special day(or the day after) and cute birthday cake with you! We look forward to more fun birthday parties...because I'm sure this year will fly by too!
Post a Comment