Wednesday, March 5, 2008

KATELYN!




This morning Katelyn needed a bath, she had a rough diaper and needed cleaned up. I was trying, key word "trying" to clean her bum when she flipped over and crawled away, and fast. I finished with getting the bath ready and then went to look for Katelyn. I found her in the office on her old bouncer and then she crawled to the desk. She sure is busy! Cute girl

3 comments:

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

Juliette,
I love the pictures...so cute! You'll have to tell me how you made the bows. I love reading those tag's because I can just imagine how you would sound if I heard your answers in person...Like the "Oh, dear". I'm excited to have a little girl though i know she'll be a handful!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

katelyn will thank you for those bare bum shots one day!

Elizabeth & Matthew said...

You inspired me--I have a blog now! It's pretty boring because I don't have kids but its a start. Cute pics!!