Looks like you got yourself a shopping partner. Now the trick will be keeping her by you while you shop. Taylor is off for the running. I love how excited she is!
That is so precious. I love that you recorded it. I am kicking myself for not getting some of Gavin when he stated walking. I'll have to better with Quincy. She is beautiful!
4 comments:
Looks like you got yourself a shopping partner. Now the trick will be keeping her by you while you shop. Taylor is off for the running. I love how excited she is!
Look at her go! She is doing so great! I love that she never once drops the phone or the purse...she is a girly girl!:)
That was so cute!!! I love it when they start walking. Hopefully my baby will start soon, she is so close!
That is so precious. I love that you recorded it. I am kicking myself for not getting some of Gavin when he stated walking. I'll have to better with Quincy. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment