Thursday, April 10, 2008

Can't get enough of my Girl!

Katelyn has been learning and doing some new things lately. Frist she trys to put my shoes on her little toddies, Second she loves to comb her "hair" with a brush, Third she loves to climb on the couch while looking at me because she knows that she is not aloud up there, Fourth she loves to talk on the phone while she tilts her head and holds the phone in between her ear and shoulder, Fifth, she has been doing for a while, but she had to have her purse! I love that stages that we are going through with her, she is so much fun. I can't believe how much she learns and the things she comes up with. She is a stinker at times, but sometimes that is what makes her so dang cute! I love her so much. Here is a digital scrap book page of her after church. Her grandma Ellen gave her this cute dress (thanks Ellen) and her Aunt Eden gave her the cute jacket ( thanks Eden) and I made the head band! What a fun outfit!!

4 comments:

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

I love the bigger picture of her. Your pages have been so cute...keep up the craftiness(don't even know if that is a word)

Cordie said...

SO SO SO cute!!! You have a cutie on your hands and I love your scrapbook page! Talented!!!

Kricket said...

What a cute little girl. Do you enjoy digital scrapbooking? I think I love paper and cutting and putting it all together to much to convert. It was fun to catch up with you.
Kricket

Barney & Sherrie said...

Hey, your not proud of that little girl are you? Awesome viewing... thanks for letting us peek in!