Monday, April 28, 2008

Cutter came to play!!

Katelyn just loves to have friends over especially her cousin Cutter! We had such a great time as you can see they are good little friends. They are actually sitting on a high bar stool chair, don't worry I was close by just in case Cutter decided to let go!!


In this picture Cutter actually took Katelyn's hand and ate the cookie right out of it. Look out Katelyn, you have to fend for yourself when there are boys around!!


As you can see all we have at our house is GIRL stuff, sorry Cutter! But we managed ok as you can see. It was quite the learning experience for Katelyn, she had to share her toys, treats and sippy cup, not an easy task for a 1 year old, but we are getting there. Thanks for visiting Cutter!

4 comments:

Kricket said...

We love cousin visits too. I remember loving to visit my cousins when I was younger as well!
Kricket

joanna said...

I am laughing so hard right now, I love it! Katelyn sure is a trooper to put up with Cutter taking all her food and sharing. Little cousins, how fun!

Cordie said...

Cousins are always so much fun. I also love your latest digital scrapbook creations, you do such a GOOD job!!

Caroline said...

oh stop the madness. they are so cute i can hardly stand it. they are growing up too fast.