Thursday, April 24, 2008

Here is my latest!





This has been my most recent project when it comes to my new favorite hobby, Digital Scrapbooking! This is a fun template that I got from a friend and have been testing it out with several different looks. Anyway just thought that I would share. Let me know what you think.


6 comments:

Elizabeth & Matthew said...

Very cute! Eventually you'll have to teach me how to do that too. Or maybe I'll figure it out myself first!!

us said...

So cute. I love the black and white one.

Anonymous said...

precious.

joanna said...

My favorite is the brown w/ white polka dots, but on second thought they're all adorable. you'll have to teach me one day.

Megan said...

okay i have to get with the program. just because i have boys doesn't mean i cannot be cute. you are awesome. what the crap out sherm making you move? :) j/k that would be awesome.
even though i would miss seeing your beautiful face

Mama Beus said...

Beautiful litte girl! I have been wanting to start digital scrapbooking, but I am very nervous! Thanks for the inspiration! Do you have a program you recommend?