Looking good...looks like you're already a pro. I can't believe those 4th of July pictures, she's grown up so much since then. I love that hat, and I love the handband in the other ones. I'm excited to see more pages!
I love it!!! What program do you use? I need to digital scrapbook.
Impressive! I want to get into digital scrapbooking cuz if I wait I will never do it. Good job. Any pointers?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looking good...looks like you're already a pro. I can't believe those 4th of July pictures, she's grown up so much since then. I love that hat, and I love the handband in the other ones. I'm excited to see more pages!
I love it!!! What program do you use? I need to digital scrapbook.
Impressive! I want to get into digital scrapbooking cuz if I wait I will never do it. Good job. Any pointers?
Post a Comment