Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Always Something Cute!!

This is Katelyn trying to find her Dad as he is outside mowing the lawn. She can hear the lawn mower but can not see him, boy was she excited to finally get out there on the porch and wave hello to her daddy!!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

isn't it funny how they just are so cute when it comes to loving their daddy!!

joanna said...

It looks like she finally found him and all she wanted to do was give a little wave. She's too cute and your scrapbooking page is great!

Cordie said...

That is too cute and I love this page you are so good!

Emily said...

I love all your digi-scrap posts. I haven't been here for a while. You have done such cute stuff. I love the pix you posted of you and Sherm. You are so happy

Erin said...

I love this page! I think it is super cute. I really like the black and white.

Becky said...

OK Juliet, You got me into this, now I am gonna need help making it cute! I love your page. Your pictures of Katelyn are adorable!! How the heck do you do the digital scrap booking though? We're gonna have to sit down together some night.