Tuesday, May 27, 2008

what in the world!!


Last week I found Katelyn hanging by her diaper form the TV stand, she was screaming like someone had died, no just stuck. Sounds like we need to work on our communication skills! She was funny, once she got down she ran around the house like this! When I would try to take pictures of her back side she would try to turn around, well I wouldn't want a photo of my bum, would you? Katelyn seems to be very adventerous and always getting into something and needing moms help to get out, it has been driving my nuts!! So a great deal of my day goes to the rescuing katelyn, good thing she makes me laugh!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She makes me laugh too!
It was funny when you told the story on Sunday...and it is definitely funny with the pictures! I am laughing right now!
And "NO" to the photo of the bum question...for sure..."NO!!!"

Wendy said...

hahaha, that is really funny!

Bethany Rice said...

Don't you love the surprises that children give you everyday. She is way cute and that is a priceless photo if ever I saw one.

Cordie said...

That is hilarious! I also love her in the hat pictures, too cute.

Unknown said...

Oh, poor little thing. I bet she was so scared! I love that you got pictures. I wouldv'e done the same thing.

Caroline said...

lol. that's really, really funny. i wish i would have seen that.

Erin said...

That is so funny. She probably was scared and I would have been scared had I found her. Good job on getting the pics though. Later on, it will be funny to her too!

Nicole Stucki said...

She is a riot! You have to wonder how in the world they get stuck in places like that. Got to love it! Congrats to your bro for graduating.

Kara said...

Wow, I guess I should really enjoy these days of Mylee not being able to crawl or walk yet. That is pretty funny!

Becky said...

Katelyn, Katelyn, what will we do with you? Too cute to do much other than laugh. What a sweetheart!