
I tried telling her that she didn't fit in her babies stroller, but she insisted. Oh how dramatic she has been lately, she sure has a personality to fit that face!

I think that uncle Doug's shoes are a little big!

She found Daddy's hat and had to see if it looked good on her!

I think that this is an indications that I spend way to much time on the computer. Katelyn wants to be into everything and help with everything. I have been giving her chores lately and I think it is helping, I do them with her of course, but she loves it. She is my little helper girl!
5 comments:
I'm glad to see Katelyn got a stroller too! So much fun! I especially love the picture of her at the computer desk. That was Lindsey recently, except with a highlighter marking up the screen, mouse, and keyboard. The stuff they do!
Those are some big shoes to fill and yes, her daddy's hat looks very good on her. Good for you with the chores, I'm sure she loves to be your helper.
Those are some big shoes to fill and yes, her daddy's hat looks very good on her. Good for you with the chores, I'm sure she loves to be your helper.
I love Katelyn's cute hair-do. I have always wanted a bald baby...but they keep coming with hair :) She is adorable!
That top picture is hilarious!!! I wish I could meet her.
Post a Comment