Saturday, July 5, 2008

I still have those chubby cheeks!!

I can't beleive how much Katelyn has changed in just one year's time. She looks older and not so much like a baby anymore, I can't beleive it! Although her cheeks have thinned out a little compared to last year, they still are kissable and as for Aunt Caroline they are squeezable!! I love this little girl!!

4 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

Hey, glad you found us. It's been such a long time since I've seen you... your girl is so cute. Keep in touch!

Cardon Family said...

I totally don't mind....I love being able to find people through blogs too! Katelyn is a doll....such a sweet face! Keep in touch!

Melissa said...

Of course we remember you! So good to see that you are doing goos. I love those girly toes...I think I will have to paint our babies right away. :)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, i sure do love those cheeks! it was so fun to see you both last week. I already miss you!