Saturday, July 5, 2008
Our little "Fire Cracker"
We had a great 4th of July, it is such a fun holiday for our family!! We started the day out by going to the Melba parade, it was fun, but much to my surprise Katelyn cried and wanted nothing to do with the candy or the parade. Maybe next year she will be interested in much more. Later we went to my parents house for dinner, it was great. My sister Caroline and Brian are in town, we had a great time visiting with them. We then went to Jeff and Joanna's house for fireworks and a slip and slide. On the way home we stoped at some friends house and watched more fireworks. It was a very enjoyable day filled with family, friends, and good food!!Katelyn was an angel all day and barely got a nap, so needless to say when we got home she was ready for bed!! But most of all we are so thankful for this free country that we live in and for the Men and Women fighting for our country. We are so blessed to live in America!! We can't wait until next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hi Juliette! I finally got a swift kick from Laura and stated a blog! I wa happy to see you on hers! I hope it's ok that I linked over! you r Katelyn is beautiful! I love her petti skirt! I hope you are all doing well! Lot's of love, Alli
We were in Boise and called to hang out, but we only had sherm's cell phone number and no one answered. We will have to get together another time. Looks like you had lots of fun and katelyn is such a cutie.
I love the pictures!! Very cute. I'm glad your fourth was lots of fun too. We'll have to get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment