
She finally let me paint her toes, I have tried several different time and no such luck. This time she brought me her finger nail polish, sat by me on the floor and raised her leg up to me. Ok, I got the hint, but didn't think that she would let me do it, I was floored, but man does it look cute on those baby toddies!! She can't stop looking and pointing to those cute painted toes! I think she likes it!! It is kind of sloppy, but for it will work for now, maybe next time she will hold still a little better!!
12 comments:
Very cute! The last time I painted Lindsey's toes she learned the words: "Gosh!", "Dangit" & "Awful" if that gives you any idea as to how well it went. She used to sit so good for me before--too many other better things to be doing I guess. I love the color she picked!
I love it! Olivia let me paint hers the other day too!
Oh I love that paited toes! My sister's always paint Taylor's toes(she won't let me do it imagine that.) It looks like you had a good 4th of July! And oh Congrats to Sherman for getting a job! That is awsome. You guys need to have a dozen kids! Katelyn is just too fun and adorable!
How cute! It made me giggle imagining her lifing her leg so you could paint her toes, and I can just imagine her admiring her "toddies." You have such a beautiful girl!
Those little toes are too cute, and I love the little flips she's wearing.
Super cute Juliette! I'm jealous. I don't think Lily would sit still for that in a million years!!!
Oh the things I get to look forward to :) It was such a great surprise to see you found my blog...yipee for technology. Your little girl is a doll! and so grown up. Scary that is happens so fast.
Oh the things I get to look forward to :) It was such a great surprise to see you found my blog...yipee for technology. Your little girl is a doll! and so grown up. Scary that is happens so fast.
pretty toes pretty toes!!
now this just makes me want to have a girl...I love this kind of stuff. She is all girl!
OMG! I am so glad you peeked at our blog. We think about you guys from time to time and have wanted to meet your little girl. I can not believe how big she is and how adorable she is. Everyone told us she was a cutie, so it is so nice to finally see her. I know it is late but congrats on your addition.
I love little girls feet. Cute toesies!
Post a Comment