Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family Pictures!



We LOVE our family pictures! My good friend Laura Farris took them for us, she is the best and has such a good eye for photography! Check out her blog, it is on my list of links, just click on Laura Farris Photography. Thanks Laura, we love them!

9 comments:

Caroline said...

so beautiful! i love them all.

Ashley said...

They are all so cute! I love the ones where Katelyn is pushing the baby carriage in her pink skirt!

joanna said...

ditto to caroline...i love them all. they turned out just perfect.

Becky said...

Adorable! Laura did such a great job. You'd never know by looking at them Katelyn was having a moment. :)
You have such a beautiful family!

Deon said...

The black and white photo of Katelyn walking away from us while pushing the stroller in her fooffy skirt is a masterpiece! Darling fam!

Hewards said...

JULIETTE! That is so funny how we are connected through Shaundalee. You and your fam are adorable and you look SO HAPPY! I'll keep checkin up on your blog often.

Cordie said...

JULIETTE!!! They are absolutely beautiful. I love all of them and the one of Katelyn pushing the stroller is so perfect!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Katelyn is so cute!!!

Alli Blue said...

Laura did a great job! You guys look adorable! I love the one of you and Sherm laughing! It was so candid! Sweethearts!