Saturday, August 30, 2008

my little DIVA

I bought this cute new beanie for Katelyn, I found it online. I really want to learn how to make them, but we will see. She is so fun to doll up, I love having a little girly girl!! She loves all things girly, except anything that goes on her head, that is my challenge. I was very surprised that she kept this on long enough for some cute shots.








11 comments:

Cordie said...

I love the second picture! Well I like them all but that one is my fav! She is so beautiful.

Erin said...

I love the beanie. She looks so adorable and I can't believe she wore it for so long. She is a darling diva.

Anonymous said...

I love how you take your pictures. How do you get them in the different tones like sepia and black & white? Do you have a special camera for that?
Jenifer Morris

Becky said...

Man, those pictures turned out cute. Her eyes are such a pretty blue! We'll figure out how to make those beanies/headbands if it's the last thing we do!! My sis in law Sarah said her friend back in Utah makes them, so she's going to try to find out how. I'll let you know when we find out.

us said...

Those pics are so fun. I love the second one. It should be in a magazine!

Nicole Stucki said...

She is just as cute as can be. Love it!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

So cute I love her two front teeth!! She is getting so big!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

hey can I ask where you got her tutu skirt thingy?

Bethany Rice said...

We are coming to Boise next to go to a game and would love to see you, but we have lost all phone numbers to contact you. We really want to see you, maybe sat. morning. Let me know!

Susie Stout said...

hey my e-mail is the same as my blog danielandsusiestout@gmail.com thanks I would appreciate it.

Jess said...

Hi Juliette!! It was so funny that you left me a comment yesterday because I was thinking about you and wanted to stop by your blog! Katelyn is beautiful! I love the post about all the little things she is doing...it's amazing how quickly they start to understand. Halleuleuia for nursery!!!!
Your pictures of her are so great!!