Tuesday, September 23, 2008

her new thing....

is to undress herself every morning, and then says "ba ba" for bath. This has been going on for the last couple of days, the first picture was the first time it happened and she tried to take it all off including a dirty diaper. I only got one picture before catching the dirty diaper and hauling her to the changing table. The next picture is what I have been seeing every morning since, infact she has been fighting me throughout each and every day to keep clothes on, now that she can take it off she thinks she can whenever and wherever. Oh Boy, the things she learns, everyday seems to be something different and fun! We love you Katelyn!


6 comments:

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

Impresive...I hate when they pull the dirty diaper off...YUCK!!! She is growing up so fast.

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

That is too funny! The things kids come up with. I LOVE your picture up top! You have such a cute family. Good luck with the no clothes thing!

Anonymous said...

your blog looks so good. that picture on top is awesome. and katelyn, man. i can't get enough.

Beth said...

She is just so adorable! How lucky are you!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

Wow so she scares me sometimes because I know this is what I have to look forward to. But at least there is always an upside...like how dang cute they are!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Hi Juliette,
How are you? So glad you found our blog. Your daughter is so cute, I love these pics of her in the crib. How fun!