Thursday, September 25, 2008

who would have thought...

that we would get TWO football seasons out of the little jersey, did I mention it was little? Katelyn saw this in her closet right before we needed to leave for Sherman's game, needless to say she was determined that it would fit and that she was going to wear it. It was a little snug and almost a belly shirt, but she looked pretty cute. She got tons of stares, and I am sure people thought the them selves, "what kind of mother dresses their little girl in boy clothes"! Well, this mom does, she has been going to football games since she was born, and she always has looked so dang cute in that jersey, especially on Sherman's senior night (last home game). So I made sure that she looked not only like a girl, but a cute one at that. Her are some pictures of her at the game, and just for fun I threw in some of last year's season.

Katelyn with her dad right before the game started, we had a hard time getting her away from him and keeping her away from him through out the game. Notice the player in the back ground, that is a girl, yes! he has one girl on his team. Wierd!

Here is Katelyn during the game, clapping, playing and with her dad in a team huddle.

Here is a picture of Katelyn in Aug 2007, almost 6 months old. We were attending one of Sherm's fall camp scrimmages. Isn't she cute!! No hair!
Here is Katelyn and Sherman, this is his senior night. Katelyn and I got to go out on the field to be introduced and get a quick photo. She is about 9 months old here, Nov 2007. Still just as cute! Still no hair!
Here is Katelyn and I in Hawaii at Sherman's last game every as a bronco. She is about 10 months old here, Dec 2007. And still no hair!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

that's funny, right before I looked at your blog I was thinking how weird it is (at least for me when I go to games) that sherm is no longer playing for the bronco's. Brian and I watched part of the fiesta Bowl today and there was this shot of him... ahh the good old times. I love Katelyn's jersey! We have a bronco outfit for Kenzie and I love it!How cute is she with her daddy!!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the picture of Katelyn with her daddy! That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!

Alli Blue said...

YOu GO Katelyn! You wear your jersey! Let those people look at'cha! They are just jealous!

Sarah said...

What cute pics I love the little jersey. Hopefully by now you got your headbands. We'll all have to get together to make the flowers that go with them.

Susie Stout said...

So cute I love that little Jersey! I think they were staring at her because how sweet she looked, she sure is getting big walking with Sherm.