Saturday, October 18, 2008

Linder Farms!

The COW TRAIN ride! This was Katelyn's favorite thing at Linder Farms. She road it three times and if we would have let her she might have stayed there all day. She was waving to everybody and even stuck her arm out to give any willing subject a high five. The last picture I caught with her arms in the air, she loved it and was very excited for each turn. Our trip was well worth it. There is nothing better for a mom then to see her child enjoy a new adventure, and that is what we got: hayride, straw bale maze, mini donuts, and of course the pumokin patch! We had a great time.




The Pumpkin Patch!





The Hayride!


14 comments:

The McDonald's said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Katelyn is so cute. Have you decided what she is going to be for Halloween? Did you cut your hair?

Caroline said...

the last picture of you and katelyn is my favorite. you look gorgeous, juliette.

Becky said...

I love the pictures! Glad the camera didn't decide to die this time around-- They turned out great!

Cordie said...

That looks like so much fun, don't you just love fall??? You really take the best pictures, what kind of camera do you have?

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

cute pics, where is that farm at?
Looks like you guys had fun!

Erin said...

Your pics are so cute! It was so fun to see Katelyn having so much fun on the cow ride. She is a hoot!

Erin said...

The pictures are so cute. It was so fun to see Katelyn loving the cow ride. She was such a hoot!We love her enthusiasm for life.

Lacey said...

Katelyn is so pretty! I love that pink crouqueted hat she has on in the pic at the top, I'm having a girl so I'm all about the assesories. Where did you find it?
Lacey

Lacey said...

Katelyn is so pretty! I love that pink crouqueted hat she has on in the pic at the top, I'm having a girl so I'm all about the assesories. Where did you find it?
Lacey

Nicole Stucki said...

That place looks like so much fun. I swear we don't have anything like that over on this side of the state. And Katelyn is growing up! She is a DOLL. And you look so good too. I love all your pictures.

Alli Blue said...

Those are adorable! Wheeeeee! We went to the Berry Ranch..... Linder is way better! The last one is my favorite too! So sweet of the two of you!

Anonymous said...

Juliette - How are you? Just thought I would let you know that I started my own blog. I swore I wouldn't until I got married, but this is the only way I keep in touch with people. Katelyn is adorable!

Kricket said...

Hey girl,
It looks like you guys are having a blast with that little girl. Are kids the best?
Kricket

Edwards Family said...

I'm so glad you found my blog and that I can see yours! Your family is so cute! Katelyn is adorable! So much has happened since that summer at Ricks! I think it's been over 7 years! It's crazy how time flies! You look so good and so happy! Let's keep in touch!